inTank Media Baskets

Forget Flaming Prawn Gobies

Bongo Shrimp

Bongo Shrimp

Ok so flaming prawn gobies are pretty cool but I want one of these:

g185a.jpg

homurahazesp_090223.jpg

And since we're on the (fish I want subject) one of these. I don't think it is Lotilia graciliosa.

NR0022224AF.jpg

Photobucket seems to be having an issue right now so if you don't see all three pics, check back later I guess?

reefer4ever

that is definantly one of the coolest fish ive ever seen. whats it called? how much does it cost? where did u fund this pic?

Bongo Shrimp

Not sure what it is called other than the fact that it is related to flaming prawn gobies. Haven't found one for sale and if I do, well, it will be mine! The pics are from a japanese dive(?) website.

Pretty cool right?

Bongo Shrimp

I've been trying to figure out what it is called but everywhere I look there is only one fish under the name Discordipinna sp..

Bongo Shrimp

Yeah, I didn't think it was a Lotilia. And no it is not in the trade yet, I found it on some japanese site.

Bongo Shrimp
um, a flaming prawn still looks way cooler than this

That's a very controversial statement there...

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old thread, but I stumbled across it looking for unusual gobies. This species is called Discordipinna filamentosa.

I know this is an old thread, but I stumbled across it looking for unusual gobies. This species is called Discordipinna filamentosa.

Yes, that one looks similar to the ones on this thread. Very pretty, but I like the flaming prawns stunning color.

Archived