Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I may be breaking down my larger system so here are the first livestock for sale. ALL fish have been treated with copper and praziquantel. Pick up in Clifton, NJ. I may be able to deliver to Long Island as well.

Juvenile Borbonius Anthias Pair ((Holanthias borbonius)- $500
These guys eat everything (Pellets, Flakes, and Frozen). I've had them about a year.

Juvenile Red Velvet Fairy Wrasse Pair (Cirrhilabrus rubrisquamis)- $250
Hardy fish that eat everything. Submale is about 3" long. Female slightly smaller. I've had them about a year. (Google image below that matches perfectly the submale).
ScreenShot2013-05-16at85843AM_zps83fe97f9.png

PENDI
Duo Redtail Tamarin Wrasse (Anampses chrysocephalus)- $100 PENDING
Two females with one being about 3.5" long and the other about 1.5". I've had them almost 1.5 years. They both eat frozen and the larger female eats pellets and clam as well.

Flame Boxfish Male (Anoplocapros lenticularis)- $750 SOLD
Needs cooler temps (max 75 degrees). Right now is kept in 72 degrees. Eats everything (Pellets, Frozen, Clams, and Flake).

Shaw's Cowfish (Arcana aurita) Female (Changing Male)- $400

Needs cooler temps (max 75 degrees). Right now is kept in 72 degrees. Eats everything (Pellets, Frozen, Clams, and Flake).

Marine Betta Pair (Calloplesiops altivelis)- $100 PENDING
I have had them for over 2 years. Eat frozen, pellets, and flakes.

Bartlett Anthias Trio 2 males and a female (Pseudanthias bartlettorum)- $100 SOLD
I've had these three for about 6 months. Eat flake, frozen, and pellets.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-05-16 at 8.57.47 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-05-16 at 8.57.47 AM.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 866
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: