Masbi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

JABAL UHUD, KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA

Unlike other mountains or hills in Madinah City, Jabal Uhud has its own distinctive features. Even Jabal Uhud is one of the promised hills in heaven.

"If we want to see the hill in heaven, then pilgrimage to the Mount of Uhud, the Prophet said, 'Uhud Hill is one of the hills found in heaven'," said the hadith narrated by Bukhari.

Uhud Hill or Jabal Uhud is a hill located 5 kilometers north of Medina City with its majestic elevation about 1,077 meters above sea level. This hill is always remembered by the Muslims because in this mountain valley there has been a great battle between Islamist fighters and the Quraish infidels on 15 Shawwal 3 Hijriah (March 625 AD) which resulted in 70 Islamic fighters dead martyrs.

One day, Rasulullah SAW was with Sayyidina Abu Bakr RA, Sayyidina Umar Al-Faruq RA, and Sayyidina Uthman bin Affan RA. After the four were at the top, Uhud's feather shook.

Rasulullah SAW then stamped his feet and said, "Calm Uhud, Above you now is the Messenger of Allah a shiddiq and two who will die a martyr."

Shortly afterwards Uhud stopped vibrating. Thus the sign of Uhud's longing and joy welcomes the Messenger of Allah.cc @OSAMA bp @BudiFXW @ProfArunCM@FaridTDF @Ravisawane @Badruddeen

20171116_110802.jpg20171116_111605.jpgIn the valley of this hill once there was a great war between the Muslims amounted to 700 people against the hordes of Mecca polytheists with an unbalanced number. They attacked with soldiers of no less than 3,000 people.

Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
11 comments
Level 10

Re: JABAL UHUD, KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA

Nice description and pictures @Masbi. Keep on telling us your experiences.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 9

Thanks u very ur attention my post mr @BudiFXW 

I will do explore my journey at the new place

Level 9

Salam akhi @OSAMA

Level 9

Salam akhi @Haseeb

Level 9

@Masbi wrote:

Salam akhi @Haseeb

w.salam brother @Masbi

indeed this place is sacred for all the muslims around the world, thanks for sharing the history & your beautiful pictures with us 🙂

Level 9

@Masbi Nice to sharing with us and great content ...

Level 10

Yes, @Masbi, you can tell us in your  jouney to Jabal Uhud, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, their traditional food that similar here in Indonesia, Good Restaurant, airports and details that needed when somebody here to Jabal Uhud.

Thank you

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 9

Hey @Masbi,

The article helpful. Thanks again for sharing and tagging me.

Regards

Ravindranath sawane

India
Level 10

Hi @Masbi

Indeed jabal e uhud has a great history back ground,and it's holy place for Muslims around the world,

Your post is a good information source,who never knew that,

Thanks for sharing beautiful photos and great knowledge with us,

Have a nice day