Schingledinger 2019 年 2 月 8 日 下午 3:04
What do you guys think I should do?
I just got the Logitech G512 keyboard with the Romer-G switches, but I got the Linear switches instead of the Tactile switches that I ordered. Probably gonna return it since they got me the wrong switches, but now using it, idk if I want to get this keyboard again even with tactile switches. Using it now, the keys kind of feel mushy. The letter and number keys feel fine imo, but the shift key is really bad. It feels very mushy and it feels almost as if you're barely even pushing it down. I can't even tell if I'm pressing the shift key more than half the time. This is really bad for FPS games when the shift key is mainly used for sprinting. Idk if that's cause of the Romer-G switch, or if it's because I got linear switches. I'm wondering if getting tactile switches would make this issue go away since I would get that feedback and know that I pressed the key down. Does anybody with tactile Romer-G switches able to give feedback about the feel of the tactile version of these switches? Or would it just be worth it to get a different keyboard with MX Brown switches?
< >
正在显示第 1 - 2 条,共 2 条留言
Autumn_ 2019 年 2 月 8 日 下午 4:06 
引用自 Dnireg
I just got the Logitech G512 keyboard with the Romer-G switches, but I got the Linear switches instead of the Tactile switches that I ordered. Probably gonna return it since they got me the wrong switches, but now using it, idk if I want to get this keyboard again even with tactile switches. Using it now, the keys kind of feel mushy. The letter and number keys feel fine imo, but the shift key is really bad. It feels very mushy and it feels almost as if you're barely even pushing it down. I can't even tell if I'm pressing the shift key more than half the time. This is really bad for FPS games when the shift key is mainly used for sprinting. Idk if that's cause of the Romer-G switch, or if it's because I got linear switches. I'm wondering if getting tactile switches would make this issue go away since I would get that feedback and know that I pressed the key down. Does anybody with tactile Romer-G switches able to give feedback about the feel of the tactile version of these switches? Or would it just be worth it to get a different keyboard with MX Brown switches?
I can't say for the board or switches because I've never used them.
But return it, get the tactile switches, and if you don't like that, return it. It's a little more hassle, but honestly, if you're going to be using something whenever your on your PC, you want something you're comfortable with.

But if you were to return it, and look for a new keyboard, and want tactile switches, look for Blues (Despite what some people say, it's great for gaming.), or Razer Green/Oranges. (Razer keyboards are actually quite decent, but a little pricey.)
引用自 Dnireg
The Romer-G is the Omron ALPS based ones right?
I haven't felt the tactile ones but ALPS switches should be good?
I have used the Logitech G910 or whatever it's called with the linear/non-click ones and those are usually compared to Cherry MX browns and you don't get much feel response from those. I don't know how the tactile ones feel. I can't remember what if any old ALPS keyboard I've used either.
I doubt Cherry MX brown is better and I don't see why you'd pick that instead. I also don't know how the optical keyboard switches feel like.

The feel / resistance is pretty different between the two:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfXmiLgenek
Seem like tactile and linear sound pretty much the same but the bump is a difference and it require more pressure to activate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ys-W0cHUDs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZTKLB-vW5Q
He claim the tactical version there is less crisp than the MX blue.

I'm not really a fan of the sharp noise of the Cherry MX blue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgUnp43sZX4
最后由 Aliquis Freedom & Ethnopluralism 编辑于; 2019 年 2 月 9 日 上午 5:51
< >
正在显示第 1 - 2 条,共 2 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

发帖日期: 2019 年 2 月 8 日 下午 3:04
回复数: 2