forum

Best keyboard for osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yousie
What do you prefer? because im looking for a new one, i don't like the one i got ^^
Synpoo

SPOILER
no but seriously i use the corsair k70 which i really really like
Noobsicle
a mechanical keyboard would be a great investment, excluding razer unless you don't mind risk getting a faulty product and replacing it

cheap but decent quality ones: cm storm quickfire tk, corsair k65 (lacks numpad though), steelseries 6gv2 and some others that i don't know of
decent: any ducky, corsair k70 rgb for the lights (although buggy software pisses people off), logitech g910 / steelseries apex m800 / other new expensive as shit switch-type keyboard

i hope you like reading
FrzR
Ducky Zero kbs are the best for budget.
Gumpy

Noobsicle wrote:

a mechanical keyboard would be a great investment, excluding razer unless you don't mind risk getting a faulty product and replacing it

cm storm quickfire tk
I use one of those it's nice, had it for almost a year now.
Topic Starter
Yousie

Synpoo wrote:

SPOILER
no but seriously i use the corsair k70 which i really really like
Haha , i got one sorta like that. (that dell one of course)
Topic Starter
Yousie

Noobsicle wrote:

cheap but decent quality ones: cm storm quickfire tk, corsair k65 (lacks numpad though), steelseries 6gv2 and some others that i don't know of
decent: any ducky, corsair k70 rgb for the lights (although buggy software pisses people off), logitech g910 / steelseries apex m800 / other new expensive as shit switch-type keyboard

i hope you like reading
I got a razor keyboard from 2007 right now (lycesa) and ive had no problems but its very very loud and its clunky (keys are not soft) , my brother is using a old dell keyboard other then a razor because of its faulty keys they get stuck and sometimes don't hold down.

So i think this would be good for me https://ebgames.com.au/pc-200173-CM-Sto ... -MX-Red-PC
deletemyaccount

yousie6 wrote:

Noobsicle wrote:

i hope you like reading
I got a razor keyboard from 2007 right now (lycesa) and ive had no problems but its very very loud and its clunky (keys are not soft) , my brother is using a old dell keyboard other then a razor because of its faulty keys they get stuck and sometimes don't hold down.

So i think this would be good for me https://ebgames.com.au/pc-200173-CM-Sto ... -MX-Red-PC
Yeah, that would be great for osu! cherry red switches are the best for this game.
Noobsicle

yousie6 wrote:

that's strange, scissor switch keyboards shouldn't be that loud. mechanical keyboards aren't soft either but they feel a lot better than rubberdomes / scissor switches, they can get pretty loud if you slam your keys

also nice find, get that board pls
trebby
Corsair k70 (One of the best red switch keyboards out there)
Quickfire Storm TK (or not tk, also a really nice keyboard, it comes with red, blue, or brown switches)
Steelseries 6GV2 (a nice black switch keyboard)
Logitech G710+ (a nice brown switch keyboard)
Ducky Shine (any version, it has custom switches and backlight colors)
Any old mechanical switch keyboard (seriously, a mechanical keyboard is all you need for osu.)

If you don't want to drop a crap ton of money on a mechanical keyboard, just buy a numpad.

Those keyboards are nice for going into osu. Keep in mind, some of them are expensive. But worth it.
Vuelo Eluko
i use steelseires g6v1 or some shit prwetty dope keyabrod woudl rcoemmdn
ZenithPhantasm

Noobsicle wrote:

I can confirm my x keycap's stem shattered. Replacing with a SS Apex M800 in near future.
bigfeh

Noobsicle wrote:

razer products are faulty by definition
winber1
Mofu kun

Synpoo wrote:

i use that one
xasuma
red switch are nice.

search for similar topics though, there is a bunch,.
B1rd
In my opinion, browns are the best by far. Since they're tactile they're better for typing, and the bump really makes proper stream form easier because you can tell when your finger has activated the key.
[-Aki-]_old_1

Noobsicle wrote:

i hope you like reading

quick fire rapid is made by costar (filco, das) where as the tk is Ione, which makes it better than the tk imo. other than that this post is perfect
DahplA

winber1 wrote:

http://www.rosewill.com/landingpage/pk9000/rk_9000.html
Just when you thought he posts something relevant...
Noobsicle

[-Aki-] wrote:

quick fire rapid is made by costar (filco, das) where as the tk is Ione, which makes it better than the tk imo. other than that this post is perfect
i was going to mention the qfr but the sad thing is they're very rare in australia now, only way to get them is buying them 2nd hand and idk if amazon ships keyboards to australia or w/e (even if they do, rip shipping costs)

although there is the quick fire rapid-i, don't know if the oem is the same as rapid but it should be because it looks exactly the same (just with added leds)

my 2 year old tk still feels brand new so it's not too bad
show more