Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum

Fuvion

n00b
Anyone seen anything about this keyboard at all? My buddy just got one and I kinda wanna get one but I can't find a single thing about it on the internet.
11aX8oG.jpg

O4B85iL.jpg

tpJd2k0.jpg

RCqVMW2.jpg

Looks just like the G910 Spark, could be named differently for a different market.

The only Spectrum models listed on their site is the 810 and 410 models.

Looks just like the G910 Spark, could be named differently for a different market.

Yeah it has a different wrist rest and the keycaps aren't weird shaped like the spark. It's just weird that I can't find a single thing about this on the internet. We both live in na a few states apart so I wouldn't think it would be a market difference.

I just noticed the wrist rest, it's even all the way across. This may be the replacement for the Spark, just odd that there is no info on it.

They removed the concave keycaps in this version. IMO concave caps are much better than smooth. You don't mistakenly hit multiple keys with concave caps.

G910.jpg

G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
920-008012

I called Logitech to ask about this yesterday and the answer I received was it will be released next month. If its in stores now I would be insterested in knowing where.

Last edited:
I would have gotten the Spark when it was on sale for $80 earlier this year or late last year when my dad got one, but I didn't like the wrist/palm rest.

Does this spectrum have USB pass through. I own the spark and the biggest disappointment coming from my BlackWidow Ultimate was no USB pass through. Yes the keys are funky on the spark but you do get used to them when you do they are actually pretty awesome.

Back